Request Service Now
A pipe that’s cracked, leaking, burst, or even just noisy can all have costly effects on your home.
Left unchecked, a broken pipe will continue to waste your time, water, and money. The best solution is to fix them early, before they can inflict lasting damage.
If you are having issues with the pipes in your home, the professionals at Dwellness are here to help. We offer a comprehensive list of solutions designed to tackle any pipe replacement or repair need. Even if you’re unsure whether or not your pipes are damaged, we’ll perform quick diagnostic and maintenance checks to provide you with the best possible fix.
Don’t know if your pipes are at risk? We can answer that question too:
How do water pipes get damaged?
Any number of issues can have adverse effects on your home’s pipes. Each problem comes with its own challenges that must be addressed in their own ways. Some of the most common reasons pipes break or wear down include:
- Temperature Fluctuation: Freezing temperatures or rapid changes in temperature can cause pipes to warp or buckle as the metal expands and contracts.
- Corrosion: Pipes can corrode for a few reasons. In some cases, corrosive elements can come from water that’s unusually hard or acidic. Otherwise rusty, old, or incorrectly installed pipes wear out faster and can cause leaks.
- Aging: Pipes wear out over time, especially if they are made from old, outdated materials.
- Physical Damage: Just as water can carve entire caves from rock, it can also damage pipes. The constant pressure of running water can cause tiny breaks and cracks to widen into leaks and ruptures.
- High Water Pressure: When the water pressure becomes too high, it causes strain on your pipes and can threaten to burst or otherwise cause ruptures and leaks.
- Improper Installation: When pipes are installed poorly, they can wear out faster or loosen, creating leaks and other kinds of water damage.
- Low-Quality Materials: Some older homes still use outdated materials like iron or even lead for pipes. Unlike modern pipes which use steel, copper, and plastic, these materials are more fragile and prone to wear out faster.
- Long-Term Cracks: As stress and age take their toll on a pipe, numerous hairline fractures can form, widen, and threaten its structural integrity over time.
Why choose Dwellness?
For over 34 years, Dwellness has been repairing plumbing pipes for countless local homeowners from Phoenix, Arizona to Las Vegas, Nevada. Our experts are the fastest in town, arriving right on schedule virtually every time.
When you first contact us, we send a certified technician to your home right away. Our expert will thoroughly examine your plumbing and give you an in-depth explanation of the problem, including every available solution. Our work only begins after we’ve agreed on a plan that works best for you and your family.
From there, installation and repair always happen on your schedule. Our technicians never need to choose between your comfort and doing the job right. We make sure you know everything about what we’re doing and why we’re doing it. Unlike DIY solutions, when we fix your pipes, we fix them for good. If your problem is too severe to preserve the pipe, we can also install new ones on-site.
Whether you know you need help or just have questions, our experts are available seven days a week Monday-Friday 7AM to 11PM and Saturday & Sunday 8AM to 4PM. Simply fill out the “Request Service Now” form to the left or call 702-641-8888 to get started, and we’ll help you fix your plumbing to ensure it’s working perfectly.