At Dwellness, we not only provide the fastest AC repair services in the Las Vegas and Phoenix areas, but we also have the expertise you need to prevent future breakdowns and other cooling system complications.
Whatever problem your central air conditioning system faces, our experts know how to handle it, from comprehensive maintenance to simple repairs and upkeep. But how do you know if you even need air conditioning repair or maintenance?
While your air conditioner might work, that doesn’t always mean it’s working correctly. Many central air conditioning systems have all sorts of issues that appear before they completely shut down. Given time, these problems can become more and more serious, which means fixing them only becomes more expensive. Some tell-tale signs your AC system might have a problem include:
- Warm air that should be cold is coming out of your home’s vents.
- Cold air comes out of the vents, but not enough to properly cool your home.
- The air conditioner cycles on and off more than it used to or should.
- It keeps making unusual, loud noises from its outdoor components.
- The central AC unit smells bad or makes an annoying rattling or buzzing sound.
- The central AC unit is producing too much condensation, seeming to leak or “sweat.”
Even if your air conditioning seems to work fine as-is, proper maintenance can do more than keep it functioning at peak performance. Having an expert conduct annual, professional-quality maintenance can save you as much as 60% on your energy bills alone, not to mention the amount you save by avoiding potential breakdowns.
However, there are some things you can do to save money by yourself, including:
- Change your filter regularly and ensure that it is clean.
- Clean the vents and outdoor unit.
- Use a programmable thermostat to have manual control over energy costs.
- Schedule annual maintenance with an AC repair professional.
For over 34 years, Dwellness has been repairing air conditioners for countless local homeowners from Phoenix, Arizona to Las Vegas, Nevada. Our experts are the fastest in town, arriving right on schedule virtually every time. We also handle more than just air conditioning, and the majority of our first-time customers end up calling us for other needs like plumbing, heating, and electrical help.
Experts are available seven days a week Monday-Friday 7AM to 11PM and Saturday & Sunday 8AM to 4PM. Simply fill out the “Request Service Now” form to the left or call 702-641-8888 to get started, and we’ll help you fix or tune up your air conditioner to ensure it’s working perfectly.